The Change Agent Group helps senior executives create value through simpler work, applied innovation and resilient culture. We help customer-facing teams win business that drives visible value for customers, with less effort, while building long-term relationships.
The core of the Change Agent approach is the Competing Values Framework (CVF). CVF is a widely-used, successful and adaptable approach to value creation and has been named one of the 40 most important business frameworks in the history of business.
Using CVF as a core framework, The Change Agent Group works with clients to:
- Assess your team's readiness to address new markets and customers
- Understand how value is exchanged in key relationships - and where to address gaps and capture opportunities
- Define what success looks like from an individual, team and external point of view
- Engage with customers in a manner that is relevant to the degree of impact and change you create
- Create a rhythm of the business that creates profitable wins and greater agility
- Develop a culture of continuous learning, with faster innovation cycles
- Communicate change, create meaningful conversations and position customer offers using a simple, 3-step process
The Change Agent Group delivers results through a customized blend of approaches:
- Assessments and field customer research
- Change Program development and launch
- Process and innovation consulting and facilitation
- Playbook development and training
- Coaching and reinforcement
To start a conversation about the result you want to create, contact Greg Krauska.