As you move into the second half of your Rotary year, ask yourself whether your club vision has the power to harness the energy and passions of your club members:
- Will it motivate you to join (or remain a part of) this organization and continue to motivate you once you are there?
- Does it provide an anchor point for the kinds of changes needed to keep your club vital and strong?
- Does it describe a future that is more attractive than the present?
- Does it challenge you?
- Can you use it to develop a strategic action plan that you and fellow club members can act on?
- Can it serve as a framework to keep decision making on track?
If your vision needs clarification, what is your next step?